The Healthcare Plan for Pets
To enable you to spread the cost of routine treatment, we have designed our own practice membership scheme - The Healthcare Plan For Pets. This plan is not health insurance, but it does cover the regular treatments your pet needs throughout life, such as vaccinations, flea and worm treatments and regular health checks.
Prevention Is Better Than Cure
Our Health Care Plan provides pet owners with the support they need to help their pets stay fit and healthy. Regular visits mean that we have time to administer necessary vaccinations and dispense accurate and up to date worming and flea treatments. In addition, an overall clinical examination provides you with peace of mind as we carefully monitor the general health of your pet and offer advice, support and treatment planning. This can reduce and prevent further problems in the future. Furthermore the cost of maintaining the general health of your pets is distributed evenly throughout the year by simple monthly direct debits - it couldn't be simpler.
- Annual Vaccinations or Boosters*
- Year Round Premium Antiparasitic Treatment
- Round Worms, Lungworms, Heartworm, Fleas, Ticks, Tapeworm, Mange
- One Floating Vet Consultation Per Year
- Nurse Consultations For Weight, Dental Checks and Advice
- Microchip For £10
- 20% of Primary Vaccines
- 10% Additional Vaccine - Kennel Cough & Rabies
- 10% Off Neutering
- 10% Off Dental Work
- 10% Off Any Other Parasitic Treatments (we don't think you will need any because ours are so comprehensive)
* Routine Vaccinations do not include Kennel Cough or Rabies.
|Cat||All Sizes||£15 per month|
|Extra Small Dog||2-4kg||£14 per month|
|Small Dog||4.1-10kg||£16 per month|
|Medium Dog||10.1-25kg||£17 per month|
|Large Dog||25.1-50kg||£20 per month|
Call us now on to join up.